This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- 1.1 We analyse our web traffic using an analytics package.
- 1.2 Store information about your preferences.
- 1.3 To recognise when you return to our website.
- 1.4 We do not collect any personal information on the website. Use of the website is at your own risk
- 1.5 We do not guarantee or waranty this website as bug free.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites and we have no control on partner websites and we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this email@example.com